Saturday, April 25, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
- Stow away those unnecessary tools that are scattered around the house and yard.
- Clean windows and gutters
- Pressure wash dirty siding and decks
- Edge sidewalks and remove those wild unattractive growths (like moles with whiskers) between concrete blocks
- Mow the lawn and get rid of the weeds (think how you feel and look when you get a fab cut and color)
- Trim tree limbs that are near or touching the roof
- Replace old hardware
- Fresh paint
Need help? Contact me and let's together get those buyers knocking down the door to see what's inside.
SEE YOU AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
So to all you first time buyers, LET'S GET GOING!!!
To all you homeowners sitting on that equity, MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU, become that investor that makes a mil
And to all you investors that are doing the do KUDOS!!!
See you around the neighborhood!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
- Hail to our new Prez - First time buyers are entitled to a maximum $8000 tax credit, interest rates are at a record lows and our Federal Reserve is doing what it can to make those seemingly impossible loans possible.
- Either by pro-creating or adopting like Madonna and Branjolina and by our VERY generous immigration/naturalization policies increasing our household count by 800,000 a year. WOW!
- It's simple math, borrowers leverage their investment - If you put $10,000 into the stock market and it earns 10 percent, you’ve earned $1,000. If you put $10,000 down on a home and its values increases 10 percent, you’ve made $10,000.
- Instant equity - With all the foreclosure movement driving prices down, when the market zooms back up as it always does, you will rapidly gain more and more equity.
- Your mortgage costs WILL stay the same - As I suggest to ALL my clients FIXED RATE ONLY, your monthly payment stays the same while everything around us goes up, including rent.
- It's my house and I live here - Diva Diana said it all it that phrase (oops I dated myself again) Oh well there is nothing more comforting than owning your own home. You can paint what you want, let you pooches run free in the yard and have that piece of mind that security brings.
...yet another reason to BUY NOW!
According to the National Association of Home Builders, buyers could be gearing up for a return to the market.
In a survey for Century 21 Real Estate last month among prospective first-time home buyers who indicated they were likely to purchase a home in the next two years, a majority – 78 percent – said that now is a good time to buy a home. Of those responding to the online poll, 68 percent said that now is a better time to buy than six months ago.
And its not just good news there. The new home market is seeing promising numbers as well. Single-family permits were up 11 percent in February.
"With affordability up dramatically, reports from our builders in the field indicate that foot traffic in new homes is on the rise and consumer interest is increasing with each passing day. These are encouraging signs that the housing market may be finally reaching a bottom," said NAHB Chairman Joe Robson.
So why wait, even if you think you don't qualify now, get a plan going so that you can qualify. Without the facts and a plan you may miss the opportunities that are waiting for you.
Contact me and let's get started today!
See you around the neighborhood!