As I mentioned before, the foreclosure home inventory is decreasing, so some buyers are experiencing "bidding wars" which are pushing prices up. Currently about 30% of markets are experiencing price increases.
We still have low mortgage rates, however if the FED stops buying morgage-backed securities at the end of March- 30 year rates will probably rise 6%.
Don't miss this GREAT opportunity, because as we all know this is the time to BUY!!!!
Contact me with all you REAL ESTATE needs
- be weather and waterproof
- have working plumbing
- provide enough hot and cold running water
- have a working heating system
- have an electrical system in good working order
- be free from infestations of insects and rodents
- have sufficient trash cans
- have floors, stairways and railings in good repair
- have natural lighting in every room
- have working windows that open at least halfway or mechanical ventilation
- have safe fire or emergency exits leading to street or hallway
- have a working deadbolt lock on main entrance
- have working security devices on windows
- have working smoke detectors