Shopping for Your Home

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa's Mistress


What a day!!!

Have you ever woke up with such a love for life that you thought you might just BURST!
Well this was not that morning. I started my day at 4:30am YES 4:30 after only four hours sleep (ask BOY About that) and off to a hot and sweaty session at the gym. I usually need to de-stress before building stress in the real estate game, however today was very special. I got to meet Santa's mistress of the shore and she was HOT! (I wonder how I would look in that ensemble). We met at my office's holiday party, which I only found out about this morning. Take note: if you want to know what's happening in the office, be present, I hadn't been in or checked my mail box in weeks. My day ended with doing what we agents just love to do, pass out free stuff with our names attached. FREE, FREE, FREE but what about ME!

3 comments:

sageweb said...

Hey thanks for the candy cane on my porch...with your name attached. You know you really shouldn't go to all the trouble, when I am at your place I take as many candy canes as I can, and you are the only realtor that I will use. So you can continue to deliver them to my house, but just so you understand I will still take them when I am at your house.

Anonymous said...

you need to blog more often

Anonymous said...

Are you going to blog or not?