Shopping for Your Home

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 is HERE!




Happy New Year!


Well 2008 is finally here, BOY and I celebrated with a delicious five course dinner at Primes. The ambience was quite spectacular, the entertainment was tall and hunky and the service was superb (thanks Kristen). This year is sure to be a hoot; being that we have a new addition to our family and that BOY is becoming such the socialite about town. As far as resolutions go, the only thing I promised myself is to limit expectations and increase initiative.









Last weekend we visited a wonderfully humbling rowing group that find different ways of doing things, because they are differently- ABLED. This group was started by Angela Madsen, who is herself differently - abled and is currently rowing across the Atlantic. AMAZING!!!














Here is my pic of the week:



Offered @ $300,000 WOW!

***HUGE PRICE REDUCTION***EXCELLENT LOCATION. CLOSE TO PARKS AND 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM PERRIS LAKE! A MUST SEE!!! THIS HOME IS READY TO MOVE IN. Spacious 2-story home with beautiful floor plan JUST A FEW YEARS OLD built 2004. 4 bedrooms and 3 baths with cozy fireplace. Bonus room/Game room/Office room, use as you please. DON'T HESITATE IT WONT LAST.

Contact me for more info:
562.331.7396
Last weeks pic reduced to $399,000

One last thing before I end this post...
KUDOS to BOY for all his hard work! This Blog thing is really taking on a life of its own and YES I am very proud of you babe!

5 comments:

Boy About Town said...

well that is all true I was there and new years was fabulous! and our new love is a hoot!

Unknown said...

oh nice photo's! why is it you never vist any other blogs...come play with in our world

sageweb said...

Hey I am glad you updated your blog...I expect this to happen more often.

REAL ESTATE WITH RUBEN said...

There is one thing I've learned about expectations; most lead to disappointment... I definitely will put more effort and time into the blog MS. Sageweb...

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

What a handsome couple!

Hey - for $300,000 that house MUST have something wrong with it. Real estate here in Washington isn't that cheap - and I know it's worse in California, baby!

Happy new year!