Shopping for Your Home

Monday, January 14, 2008

Wet yet blessed Saturday


Hi Everyone, It's been a little over a week without a word from yours truly and I'm just sick about it, ok maybe not, but it had been on my mind a couple of times. Dealing with BOY's blog lock out, NO thanks to Google and their TERRIBLE follow through, has not been the most pleasant of situations. Trying to explain to BOY that someone else holds the cards is not the easiest nor the sanest task to complete (Linda Blair has nothing on BOY). By the way BOY has a fabulous website and a new blog please visit

Saturday morning turned out to be quite a day. We visited CARP for an early morning boost and ended up wet and a bit sore. Deb and Val talked BOY and I into kayaking and it was a hoot, ever try to keep up with a hyper diva who's Banana Republic linen pants are dirty and damp? It's a miracle we didn't turn over!

That evening we attended the wonderful screening of The Bible Tells Me So at the First Congregational Church of Long Beach. I'm not going to give any details; however this is a MUST see for everyone. Educational, emotional and inspiring!!! The turnout was extraordinary and the mingling afterward was both fun and educational with displays set up by many of our local congregations that cater to everyone in our community.

I'm working on some great properties and will be posting at least one of them in the next few days. If you are interested in a FREE market analysis of your home or investment properties, please don't hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to get you a detailed report. If you are a first time buyer, I have access to some great programs that will assist you and we can get started in finding your home.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They were linen pants for God's sake!!!!!!!!!!!

sageweb said...

I know he didn't let his little oars touch the water~

REAL ESTATE WITH RUBEN said...

Oh he was going through the motions! He was busy working on his tan!

debmole said...

You guys looked great in the kayak. And Boy was a good sport about the having a black linen bum. The only thing I regret is not having my camera. Boy is so expressive. I cannot wait until Angela gets back and takes Boy out in a boat. Realtor, you had great form. Hope to see you at the dock again soon.

WAT said...

You two looked lovely, sexy rowing away. I'm strangely turned on, and thank God his blog is unlocked again, 'cause I cannot imagine his bitter/cynical side and poor little you having to suffer his wrath!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to read a bit and say hello! (hello) I want to see that movie! I still haven't found where its playing in Chicago, but I'm sure it will be out soon on DVD...

sageweb said...

Where is your next update mister????