Shopping for Your Home

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi everyone, I'm writing from the office today and really am pretty excited! I'm having a great three day weekend, doing alot of nothing, so I thought I'd better do something in order not to feel soooo well let's just say I better do something to generate cash. Anyway great news about BOY, last night at the Breakers game (Long Beach's own basketball team) the fun and fabulous Sonny Bozeman offered Boy a weekly spot on his show. WOW! I'm still adjusting to Boy getting popular on the LB scene, NOW TV, I think I may need to see Dr. Phil, well maybe not, just time to adjust and get comfortable with a celebrity in the house.

Real estate is starting to get exciting with investors now looking at the great bargins out there, especially on short sales and REOS. Please contact me for a free list or analysis of your own home to see if maybe it's time to get that equity working for you and your family.


In the Shore.....

This beautiful home is being offered to the right buyer. For more details contact me...

7 comments:

WAT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sageweb said...

Oh la la that is the best house in the shore. Nice find. If I had the money honey I would buy that house. But I am a few pennies short.

Unknown said...

I am a bit confused by wats's comment

WAT said...

My comment is suddenly gone?!

WHAT?!

Now I'm confused.

Unknown said...

wat-saying that you were tired and .... was not really appropriate on a blog at is linked to several area businesses, Rubens clients and well as read by his family. I am sure you understand.

WAT said...

OOPS!

Sorry.

:(

REAL ESTATE WITH RUBEN said...

Hey Wat, no worries, thanks for understanding. I must hand it to BOY, he always has OUR best interest at heart and is protective of our partnership/union.